The primary contribution of the AVP, Talent is to provide forward-looking, strategic Talent counsel to the Midwestern Regional Medical Center's Chief Executive Officer and Executive Leadership Team. In addition, to lead a dedicated team of Talent Partners in the development of an empowered, innovative, high performance culture that ensures a healthy, loyal, fully performing Stakeholder in every role so that CTCA can become The Best Place to Work. This position is located in Zion, IL.
- Inspires a learning environment by modeling and communicating a vision that motivates and engages Stakeholders at all levels.
- Establishes a consistent process for career development; holds managers accountable for developing Stakeholders and managing underperformers.
- Seeks opportunities for advancement for Stakeholders and plans their development accordingly. Works with other functions to align Talent goals that ensure business success.
- Creates succession plans for key positions and actively seeks new and diverse talent.
- Attracts, builds, and retains high-performing departments and teams; identifies talent strengths and gaps and recruits new members to fill the gaps.
- Fosters high levels of engagement and performance; aligns rewards to performance and celebrates individual and team wins.
- Outlines clear expectations, authority, goals and timelines and holds the team accountable for achieving results.
- Encourages and supports Stakeholders in their healthy wellbeing efforts.
- Communicates how the function's performance impacts the business results and influences stakeholder's reward opportunities.
- Eliminates barriers that interfere with providing an outstanding patient experience.
Full description available upon interviewing.
- Seven to ten years of business, operations or Talent experience required.
- Minimum of five to seven years leading and managing high performance teams.
- Experience as part of a multi-functional executive team in an entrepreneurial culture is preferred.
- Broad knowledge and experience in leadership development, succession planning, policy development, employment law, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, safety, training, development, and talent acquisition and retention strategies.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills proven to communicate effectively with all audiences.
- Adept at handling multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, results driven, rapidly changing environment with minimal oversight.
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent work experience.
- Master's degree preferred.