Relocate to Suburban Chicago/Southeast Wisconsin
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA) at Midwestern Regional Medical Center is located in Zion—a north suburb of Chicago. Our quaint city offers residents great schools, diverse restaurants, affordable living and affluent neighborhoods with easy access to big-city attractions and professional sport teams. Located on the Metra Union Pacific North Line, Zion offers a small-town feel while providing access to world-class medical care. Nearby attractions include:
- Six Flags® Amusement Park
- Gurnee Mills®, a Simon Malls®
- Ravinia Park
- Metra access to Chicago
- Prime Outlets Mall
- Bristol Renaissance Faire
- Numerous summer festivals in many surrounding areas with the largest including Summerfest in Milwaukee, WI and Taste of Chicago
- Chicago attractions including the Field Museum, Magnificent Mile, Millennium Park, Museum of Science and Industry, Navy Pier, and Shedd Aquarium
- Professional sports teams including the Chicago Bears, Cubs, White Sox, Blackhawks and Bulls, Milwaukee Brewers, Bucks and Lake County Fielders Baseball
Volunteer at CTCA®
As a volunteer at CTCA, you'll play an important role by providing healing and hope in the lives of cancer patients and their families. A volunteer experience at CTCA is like no other, and it will be rewarding beyond your imagination. The volunteer program offers numerous opportunities ranging from direct interaction with patients, their caregivers, and behind-the-scenes services. The CTCA team will assist you in finding the volunteer position that best matches your skills, interests and availability. ? Midwestern Regional Medical Center has specific program requirements; however, volunteer roles include an array of benefits such as discounts in the gift shop and on nutritional supplements, complimentary meals on the day of service, and the invitation to numerous CTCA events such as patient celebrations, company picnics, etc. For more information on becoming a volunteer at CTCA at Midwestern Regional Medical Center, please call the volunteer office at 847-872-6441 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
How We Support Our Community
Stakeholders at Cancer Treatment Centers of America (CTCA) at Midwestern Regional Medical Center (Midwestern) value their role in helping the community flourish. CTCA at Midwestern stakeholders often participate in local charitable events throughout the year.
To foster importance relationships with local and national community organizations, CTCA at Midwestern invites stakeholders to participate in CTCA-sponsored events. CTCA at Midwestern values relationships with:
- The American Cancer Society ®
- Gilda’s Club ®
- The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society ®
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure ®
Stakeholders also fundraise and hold food, clothing and holiday gift-giving drives for local organizations.