About City of Hope
City of Hope is an independent biomedical research and treatment organization for cancer, diabetes and other life-threatening diseases.
Founded in 1913, City of Hope is a leader in bone marrow transplantation and immunotherapy such as CAR T cell therapy. City of Hope’s translational research and personalized treatment protocols advance care throughout the world. Human synthetic insulin, monoclonal antibodies and numerous breakthrough cancer drugs are based on technology developed at the institution. AccessHope, a subsidiary launched in 2019 serves employers and their health care partners by providing access to City of Hope’s specialized cancer expertise.
A National Cancer Institute-designated comprehensive cancer center and a founding member of the National Comprehensive Cancer Network, City of Hope is ranked among the nation’s "Best Hospitals" in cancer by U.S. News & World Report and received Magnet Recognition from the American Nurses Credentialing Center. Its main campus is located near Los Angeles, with additional locations throughout Southern California, Arizona, Illinois and Georgia.
***$100,000 Sign on w/2yr commitment
We invite you to join us in making a difference in patient-centered cancer care!
Become a member of a health care team that works in a medically directed model with other anesthesia providers in a collaborative and collegial manner to deliver high-quality, holistic, evidence-based anesthesia and pain care services!
HOURS: 8 hrs per day/40 hours per week
JOB STATUS: Full-time
· Provide appropriate advanced perioperative anesthesia services for patients (ages 17 and over) at all acuity levels in a variety of settings at our hospital in Lake County including:
o Surgical procedures (open, robotic & laparoscopic) including neurosurgery, ENT, thoracic surgery, abdominal surgery, orthopedics, and plastic and reconstructive surgery
o Diagnostic, therapeutic, and interventional testing/procedures to include gastroenterology, pulmonology, interventional radiology, interventional pain management, radiation oncology, CT and MRI scans.
COMPENSATION and BENEFITS HIGHLIGHTS
· Highly competitive compensation structure
· Substantial benefits package including:
o Comprehensive Medical/Dental/Vision Plans with Health Savings/Flex Spending Accounts
o Health Savings/Flexible Spending Accounts
o Disability, Long-term Care, Life and AD&D
o 401(k) Savings and Retirement Plan
· Generous paid time off plan
· Excellent quality of life
· Graduate of a nurse anesthesia educational program accredited by the Council on Accreditation of Nurse Anesthesia Educational Programs or its predecessor
· Certified or recertified by the National Board of Certification and Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists
· Insurable by an appropriate medical malpractice insurer for the limits required by this institution or state
· Demonstrated current competency in the clinical responsibilities specified
· Active state licensure as a registered nurse in the state of Illinois and compliant with any applicable state statutory and regulatory requirements concerning CRNAs
· Experience utilizing Electronic Medical Record (EMR) for patient documentation, orders, monitoring
· Current ACLS
Salary range: $150,000 - $225,000 The range listed is exclusively for base compensation for full-time employment and does not include benefits.
Placement within the identified pay range is based on individual and market factors including, but not limited to, experience, education, credentials (including licenses and certifications), geographic location, market competition, skill set (including market availability of required skills), assigned/anticipated job tasks, and level of responsibility. These factors are considered without regard to an individual’s status as a member of any protect group pursuant to federal, state, and/or local law.
City of Hope’s commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
We believe diversity, equity and inclusion is key in serving our mission to provide compassionate patient care, drive innovative discovery, and advance vital education focused on eliminating cancer and diabetes in all of our communities. Our commitment to Diversity, Equity and Inclusion ensures we bring the full range of skills, perspectives, cultural backgrounds, and experiences to our work -- and that our teams align with the people we serve in order to build trust and understanding. We are dedicated to fostering a community that embraces diversity - in ideas, backgrounds, and perspectives; this is reflected in our work and represented in our people.
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR-10134