Growing Company. Prosperous Community.
Relocate to Suburban Chicago/Southeast Wisconsin
City of Hope, Chicago is located in Zion—a north suburb of Chicago. Our quaint city offers residents great schools, diverse restaurants, affordable living and affluent neighborhoods with easy access to big-city attractions and professional sport teams. Located on the Metra Union Pacific North Line, Zion offers a small-town feel while providing access to world-class medical care. Nearby attractions include:
- Six Flags® Amusement Park
- Gurnee Mills®, a Simon Malls®
- Ravinia Park
- Metra access to Chicago
- Prime Outlets Mall
- Bristol Renaissance Faire
- Numerous summer festivals in many surrounding areas with the largest including Summerfest in Milwaukee, WI and Taste of Chicago
- Chicago attractions including the Field Museum, Magnificent Mile, Millennium Park, Museum of Science and Industry, Navy Pier, and Shedd Aquarium
- Professional sports teams including the Chicago Bears, Cubs, White Sox, Blackhawks and Bulls, Milwaukee Brewers, Bucks and Lake County Fielders Baseball
Volunteer at City of Hope®
As a volunteer at City of Hope, you'll play an important role by providing healing and hope in the lives of cancer patients and their families. A volunteer experience at City of Hope is like no other, and it will be rewarding beyond your imagination. The volunteer program offers numerous opportunities ranging from direct interaction with patients, their caregivers, and behind-the-scenes services. The City of Hope team will assist you in finding the volunteer position that best matches your skills, interests and availability. City of Hope, Chicago has specific program requirements; however, volunteer roles include an array of benefits such as discounts in the gift shop and on nutritional supplements, complimentary meals on the day of service, and the invitation to numerous City of Hopeevents. For more information on becoming a volunteer at City of Hope in Chicago, please call the volunteer office at 847-872-6441 or click here to apply.
How We Support Our Community
Stakeholders at City of Hope in Chicago value their role in helping the community flourish. City of Hope in Chicago stakeholders often participate in local charitable events throughout the year.
To foster importance relationships with local and national community organizations, City of Hope in Chicago invites stakeholders to participate in City of Hope-sponsored events. City of Hope in Chicago values relationships with:
- The American Cancer Society ®
- Gilda’s Club ®
- The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society ®
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure ®
Stakeholders also fundraise and hold food, clothing and holiday gift-giving drives for local organizations.