Sourcing and Analytics Advisor
Cancer care is all we do
Hope in healing
Cancer Treatment Centers of America® (CTCA), part of City of Hope, takes a unique and integrative approach to cancer care. Our patient-centered care model is founded on a commitment to personalized medicine, tailoring a combination of treatments to the needs of each individual patient. At the same time, we support patients’ quality of life by offering therapies designed to help them manage the side effects of treatment, addressing their physical, spiritual and emotional needs, so they are better able to stay on their treatment regimens and get back to life. At the core of our whole-person approach is what we call the Mother Standard® of care, so named because it requires that we treat our patients, and one another, like we would want our loved ones to be treated. This innovative approach has earned our hospitals a Best Place to Work distinction and numerous accreditations. Each of us has a stake in the successful outcomes of every patient we treat.
Under the strategic direction of the VP, Sourcing and Procurement, the Advisor of Sourcing and Analytics provides expertise and direction in the areas of supply and equipment sourcing, analysis of third-party vendor cost and contracts. This role will support the development and implementation of enterprise strategies, policies and procedures for the procurement of supplies and equipment and the development of financial and operational metrics to support the optimization of the overall PSM value proposition to the CTCA enterprise.
Job Responsibilities ?
- Leads enterprise strategic sourcing of supplies and maintenance/service agreements (local, GPO, etc.). Reviews and analyzes contracts for opportunities to optimize scope of services and reduce operating expense. Identifies strategic contracting opportunities for vendor consolidation and development of master agreements.
- Prepares financial analysis from vendor proposals. Evaluates GPO savings opportunities. Responsible for savings tracking/trending and budget projections for PSM margin contribution/cost initiatives.
- Collaborates with corporate and hospital stakeholders (clinical and operations) to assure optimal utilization and allocation of supplies and assets (i.e. equipment, vehicles, etc.). Utilizes third party resources to establish enterprise benchmarks. Supports the development, implementation and administration of central asset service database.
- Leads enterprise review process for new technology in the areas of supplies and equipment. Assist in the development of enterprise criteria for enterprise brand standards.
Skills, Education and Additional Information ?
- BA/BS (Business, Finance, Accounting, Healthcare, Supply Chain Management) in related field.
- Minimum 5-7 years’ experience of medical supply and equipment acquisition/procurement and/or healthcare operations experience. Biomed/clinical engineering background preferred.
- Experience with equipment planning; healthcare industry preferred
- Renegotiating unfavorable terms and negotiating a wide range of contracts for purchased services, supplies, medical equipment, etc.
- Old vs New pricing analyses and cross references for wide ranging categories
- Ability to work with multiple software programs and familiarity with key contract terms
- Project management experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills
Pay Range$85,309.53 - $140,431.20
Placement within the identified pay range is based on individual and market factors including, but not limited to, experience, education, credentials (including licenses and certifications), geographic location, market competition, skill set (including market availability of required skills), assigned/anticipated job tasks, and level of responsibility. These factors are considered without regard to an individual’s status as a member of any protect group pursuant to federal, state, and/or local law.
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us. Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
We win together
Each CTCA employee is a Stakeholder, driven to make a true difference and help win the fight against cancer. Each day is a challenge, but this unique experience comes with rewards that you may never have thought possible. To ensure each team member brings his or her best self, we offer exceptional support and immersive training to encourage your personal and professional growth. If you’re ready to be part of something bigger and work with a passionate, dynamic group of care professionals, we invite you to join us.
Visit: Jobs.cancercenter.com to begin your journey.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: JR-08896